Hello,

just for the sake of completeness: You do have the queue in which new tickets
are created selected in 'My Queues' (Preferences panel)? Only then a mail will
be sent.

> receive a mail, but I don't.  I receive mails if a ticket is altered,
> and also an admin notification mail will reach me no problem.  It's only

I'm not sure what you mean by 'admin notification' and what the difference to
the mail you expect to receive is.

However, what does the log file say? Does OTRS claim to have sent the desired
mail? May you need to turn the log output's detail level up ($Self->{Debug} =
9;).

Cheers
 Tobias

--
Tank: So what do you need? Besides a miracle.
Neo: Guns. Lots of guns.