Seems like a pretty generic request. You might need to clarify exactly what it is you're trying to do, but I'll give this a shot based on what you've provided so far:

You can of course filter certain tickets to certain queues. You could probably setup an Agent that would scan for, say, an e-mail address and filter it through to a specific queue for that client.

Hope that helps!

~Jadon

Tequila Troutman wrote:
Hi all!

I have certain customers I only want to be able to send tickets to certain queues. Is this possible? I've installed otrs 2.1 on fedora 4

Thanks for any help at all!

~ Jadon Rose

"/Experience a writer's heart"/