Hi all,
some servers that we manage, are configured to send automatic emails on errors: when an error occurs, a mail i s sent every 5 minutes. My boss asked me to integrate these warnings in OTRS, so that a new ticket is created when an error occurs. So I need to filter emails coming from those specified addresses, in order to prevent multiple copies of the same ticket (a new mail is sent every 5 minutes until problem's solved or notification is stopped).

I was thinking about a filter that allows a specified address, to open only 1 ticket every (say) 1 hour.

Is this possible, can someone give me some guidelines about this, or a better way to filter automatic mails?

Thanks a lot
Gabriele

--
Gabriele D'Andrea
Tel. +39 085 9431161 . Fax +39 085 9431162 . [EMAIL PROTECTED]