I finally got it to work by running rpm -U Then adding the --force to it. I'm not sure why, but this seemed to install everything and now it works.

Thank you to those that provided feedback and help.

-Jeff

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:
Laurent Minost wrote:

Same as Nils, everything went OK when I upgraded from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 with the two SQL statements addon provided on the download page ( done on Fedora 7 and RedHat EL4).

But as a difference, I prefer using a new OTRS install by backuping old dirs/SQL dump then rpm -e old otrs package and then rpm -ivh new package, then i set back all my config changes needed and all my customizations on source code by a home-made shell script using diff and patch against old and new version ... I got some strange things for others packages when rpm -Uvh sometimes ...

rpm -U has always worked fine for us.

Nils Breunese.