*Von:* "User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <OTRS@OTRS.ORG>
*Gesendet:* 14.08.07 20:35:15
*An:* "User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <OTRS@OTRS.ORG>
*Betreff:* Re: [otrs] Deactivating Telephone tickets + standard status after
ticket anwer

New Phone Ticket (in nav) removal:
Admin > Sysconfig > Group = Ticket > Frontend::Agent::ModuleRegistration
(I think you just uncheck the box “Frontend::Module###AgentTicketPhone:”)

I looked around sysconfig too and don’t see a way to remove the Telephone reply
but I know its possible with sysconfig. Anyone else remember where they may
have seen that?

I also didn’t see the default state setting in sysconfig but im pretty sure,
again its there and maybe someone else in this list can help locate?

-Andy