Hello all,

I am new to Linux, Open SUSE 10.2 to be specific so please bare with:

The issue I am having is that OTRS's Cron Jobs are not running,
specifically not getting any new mail into the RAW queue.

When I look into starting the jobs, here's what I get:

rt:/opt/otrs/bin # sudo -u otrs ./Cron.sh start otrs
Nocronjobs in /ver/cron found!
 * Check the $HOME (/etc/passwd) of the OTRS user. It must be in the
root dir of your OTRS system (e.g. /opt/orts).

rt:/opt/otrs/bin # crontab -l -u otrs
no crontab for otrs
rt:/opt/otrs/bin #

Trying a different approach results in the same:

rt:/opt/otrs/bin # su otrs
rt:/opt/otrs/bin # ./Cron.sh start
Nocronjobs in /ver/cron found!
 * Check the $HOME (/etc/passwd) of the OTRS user. It must be in the
root dir of your OTRS system (e.g. /opt/orts).

What I have noticed in reviewing the otrs docs is something is wrong
with the "su otrs" user.  I am guessing i should have a rt:/bin $ result
after using the su command.

Any guidance on how to remedy this?  Thanks in advance!