Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Jeff Shepherd
Verzonden: vrijdag 24 augustus 2007 1:09
Aan: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Onderwerp: Re: AW: AW: [otrs] Users missing after 2.1.7 to 2.2.1 Upgrade...

I've completely done a fresh install of OTRS 2.2.2 on FC 6, just imported the MySQL stuff and I still don't get any of the below stuff back. Now, under GenericAgent I can select Priorities anymore.

This crap just keep disappearing...

-Jeff

Manuel Ernst wrote:
Hi Jeff,

For me everything seems to be working fine now (apart from the performance
issue mentioned).

What I had to do was to uninstall the old version and move away the old
directory /opt/otrs, to create a completely new installation:
rpm -ivh otrs-2.2.2-01.i386.rpm

Then I copied back Kernel/Config.pm with all settings and installed the
database.

Best regards,
Manuel