Hi,

I was having the same problem with Customer frontend, when creating a
new ticket, default queue needs to be selected and we use only one...
Didn't find a solution so I modified source code for it to avoid adding
"-" entry. Maybe it's the same for you.
If you find a solution or modify the code, I will be interested by your
final resolution :)

Thanks.

BR,

Laurent MINOST