i want to Speed up the Ticket Typing Procedure.. Most Tickets ( we mostly use
Telephone Tickets ) have the same Type ( "Problem" ) and go the same Queue. But
in OTRS the preselcetion for those Fileds is "-" and you have to Click on
"Problem" and the right Queue.
Look if there are some options to insert default values in SysConfig -> Ticket
-> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewPhoneNew

> I was having the same problem with Customer frontend, when creating a
> new ticket, default queue needs to be selected and we use only one...

In SysConfig -> Ticket -> Frontend::Customer::Ticket::ViewNew edit the
following option inserting the queue you want your customers to use

CustomerPanelOwnSelection:
Here you can insert the Queues, which the customer can select in the
Customer-Interface.
      Etichetta   Content

Hope this helps
Gabriele
  I was having the same problem with Customer frontend, when creating a new
ticket, default queue needs to be selected and we use only one...
  Didn't find a solution so I modified source code for it to avoid adding "-"
entry. Maybe it's the same for you.
  If you find a solution or modify the code, I will be interested by your final
resolution :)

  Thanks.

  BR,

  Laurent MINOST

    i want to Speed up the Ticket Typing Procedure.. Most Tickets ( we mostly
use Telephone Tickets ) have the same Type ( "Problem" ) and go the same Queue.
But in OTRS the preselcetion for those Fileds is "-" and you have to Click on
"Problem" and the right Queue.
    Is there a way set Standard Values for those Fileds?
    I cant find Anything in Sysconfig...

    Thank You!
    Freundliche Grüße

    i. A. Thomas Büchling
    Praktikant / IT-Services

    Tel  +49 (0)561/ 4991 -125
    Fax +49 (0)561/ 4991 -93125
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    http://www.rudolph-log.de
    http://www.logeon.net
    --------------------------------------
     Rudolph Logistik Gruppe
    Rudolph Holding GmbH
    Harzweg 10
    D 34225 Baunatal

    Amtsgericht Kassel HRB 6548
    Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Rudolph, Werner Rudolph, Torsten Rudolph, Peter
Malkomeß
    Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter RudolphREPORT unter
http://www.rudolph-log.de/aktuelles/aktuelles.cfm