From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Baker, Greg
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:50 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Patching OTRS (LDAP Company)

I have a problem with my Active Directory configuration, the users'
groups only appear in their distinguishedName attribute.

I want to patch OTRS so that I can use the distinguishedName for the
CustomerID value, however I want to use a substring inside the user's
distinguishedName.  For example the DN for a user is:
CN=(name),OU=(group),DC=(...),DC=(...)

I want to grab the "OU" section from that string.

I'm wondering where I would make such a patch inside OTRS..?  I can't
seem to find where I would do this.  I know perl so really I am just
looking for the location of where this attribute gets retrieved/set.

Thanks..!
Greg