Hey Harry,

I don't have any instructions on how to do this. I had similar questions to
this list sent a while back but no one replied. Your best bet is to extract the
source from the Windows installation and then follow the instructions for
Linux. Some won't be too helpful but I am sure it can prove to be a good
starting ground. You will need to install perl, cronw (unless you have other
options already on the server), the required perl modules and mod_perl for
apache, the last option there is a way to compile mod_perl when apache has
already been installed. I think a good way around this would be to install OTRS
on a desktop and look how it lays out the directories and configuration files.

Sorry I can't be any more help.

Dan King
Software Developer
Canadian Resident Matching Service
613.237.0075  ext. 241
(Toll free) 877.CARMS.42
171 Nepean Street, Suite 300
Ottawa, ON, CAN    K2P 0B4
www.carms.ca <http://www.carms.ca>

intended recipients and may contain confidential and or privileged information.
 If you are not the intended recipient or this information has been forwarded
in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy copies of the
original message.  Ce message (incluant toute pièce jointe) s'adresse
uniquement au(x) destinataire(s) prévu(s) ou à une personne autorisée à le
recevoir en son (leur) nom. Il pourrait contenir des renseignements
confidentiels ou protégés.  Si vous l'avez reçu par erreur, nous vous prions
d'en informer l'auteur dans les meilleurs délais, de ne pas divulguer son
contenu et de le supprimer de votre système. Merci.