I'm using 2.2.3 I've added the priority to the database but the ticket and
other places still only show the first 5 priorities.  I've changed the names
of most of them and they show up fine except for this new 6th priority.
I've done everything in the manual about changing priorities but there isn't
anything in there about adding more than the original 5.

--
Thanks,
Brett Wells