Alexis Gingras wrote:

I wan't to try otrs. I use Fedora Core 7 so I used the rpm package. The installation went well. But when I log in I got a 500 internal server error. When i look at the otrs log file I got : [Mon Jan 14 21:24:35 2008][Notice][Kernel::System::Auth::DB::Auth] User: [EMAIL PROTECTED] authentication ok (REMOTE_ADDR: 127.0.0.1). Nothing there. Now I looked into the apache error_log and WOW :

If the Fedora package is not working for you, you might want to file a bug in Fedora's bug tracker. The current version of OTRS is 2.2.4, I believe Fedora 7 has 2.1.5. There are RPMs available on otrs.org.

You also could take a look at that line that is generating the errors.

Nils Breunese.