Thanks for the hints. After using the cvs version i got rid of the internal
server error. But now i have

Software Error:
Got no TicketObject! at ../..//Kernel/Output/HTML/NavBarModuleAdmin.pm line 30.

I looked into the doc if I missed something in the installation process but
I don't think so. Im not sure what im doing wrong !
Thanks !

--
Alexis Gingras