From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sune
T. Tougaard
Sent: 23. april 2008 10:11
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: [otrs] Time units, normal time vs. overtime

Hi,

I'd like to "expand" the "Time Units" field when handling tickets.
My users have a need to distinguish between normal time used on a ticket and
overtime used.
(for billing and statistical purposes, for example)

I'm imagining that it's a fairly simple thing to do, but i have no idea how
to, as i'm really not a coder.

Can anyone help?

Have also had a look at the "Time Accounting" module, but... I just didn't
get it. And it seems a bit overkill for what i need.

Thanks.

--
/Sune