Hi,

Ed Greenberg wrote:
> Under what circumstances should there be an entry in "My Queues (0)"?
>
> I have two open tickets in a queue that is marked as Mine, yet the
> indicator is stubbornly zero.

Marked as mine may be confusing here as well. Did you select the queue?
Is it highlighted in your preferences screen? Just becuse it is listed,
means you have read/write on the queue. The trick is that the queue has
to be highlighted. One indication of this is that the queue which holds
the ticket has a number higher then 0. That means there is an unlocked
ticekt in that queue, but your myqueue will be zero if this queue is not
properly selected.

--
Shawn Beasley

((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
    Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
      http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann