Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di djtzar
Inviato: mercoledì 28 maggio 2008 11.42
A: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Oggetto: Re: [otrs] OTRS-Manager

Ok I ran the below mysql statement for the user 'root' , the application seems
to be doing something then just hangs for a while and throws out error msg. Can
it be that it doesn't like blank passwords? (yes I know blank root pass not
good but luckily this system is not live :P )

Any other ideas? P.S I can connect to the database with MySQLFront with 'space'
as the blank password , tried that with OTRS-Manager but no joy.

Any other suggestions?