That's just the thing , I can connect to my database through
MysqlFront on port 3306 , but for some reason through OTRS-Manager I
cannot. Where can I actually locate the config file for OTRS_Manager
or even a verbose error log file maybe to better understand what error
it is giving ?

--
http://tinyurl.com/2j6lzt