Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Tina Kerr
Inviato: giovedì 5 giugno 2008 17.48
A: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Oggetto: [otrs] ERROR: OTRS-PM3-10 Perl - Message: Can't connect to<mailserver>

For some odd reason, my mailer is not working properly.  Nothing has changed
but when I try to test the PostMasterPOP3.pl manually, I get the following
message, although I am able to ping the mail server.

HELP!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# ./PostMasterPOP3.pl

ERROR: OTRS-PM3-10 Perl: 5.8.8 OS: linux Time: Thu Jun  5 10:40:26 2008

 Message: Can't connect to srvemail1.calpont.com

 Traceback (6080):

   Module: main::FetchMail (v1.25) Line: 152

   Module: ./PostMasterPOP3.pl (v1.25) Line: 125

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# ping srvemail1.calpont.com

PING srvemail1.calpont.com (10.100.3.12) 56(84) bytes of data.

64 bytes from srvemail1.calpont.com (10.100.3.12): icmp_seq=1 ttl=128 time=1.30
ms