Hi Laurent,

You state that response times of 1 to 2 seconds for a page load are "by far too
slow".

We are running three OTRS installations here, one of them on quite powerful
hardware, and I see the same response times on all our installations. I think
these are normal response times for OTRS. If 1 second is "by far too slow"
maybe you should cut back on the coffee :-)

What are other people experiencing?

--
Lars