Hi Lars,

Thanks for your reply, it's good to have experience from another OTRS user.

Maybe you're true and I'm asking too many of OTRS as 1 to 2 seconds are
the minimum response time we have and so are having also slowest
response time, but so I'm wondering then why the First improvement that
appear in announcement for OTRS 2.3.0beta1 is Performance :
http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/announce/2008/000093.html ?

I would be very interested in having other OTRS users return of
experience concerning this subject.

Thks.

Laurent MINOST

Lars Jørgensen a écrit :
Hi Laurent,

You state that response times of 1 to 2 seconds for a page load are "by far too
slow".

We are running three OTRS installations here, one of them on quite powerful hardware, and
I see the same response times on all our installations. I think these are normal response
times for OTRS. If 1 second is "by far too slow" maybe you should cut back on
the coffee :-)

What are other people experiencing?

--
Lars