Hi Arnold,

Arnold Ligtvoet schrieb:
Hi Mario,

-----Original Message-----
Hello List,

we have LOT of open and new Tickets in our System. About 80% of it is
useless or spam.
Is there a GUI which is a little faster and better to use than the
Webinterface?

We mainly want to Delete (spam) or Close Tickets (obsoltete stuff).

It sounds to me like you are trying to make a vacuum cleaner make
coffee.

Its really not that complicated. Its worth asking anyway, isnt it?
Why not use a spamfilter on the mailbox you are using with OTRS? It
saves you the trouble of having to delete spam by hand. We only get
about 3 to 4 spam messages in OTRS a day.

Now we dont get spam or system mails anymore at all. But we have loads of spam in our system from the past. So your advice does not help here at all ;-)

Cheers,
Mario