Robin, I'm having the same problem too. Version 2.3.1

I have two jobs and both run when I schedule one.

Anyone have a fix for this???

Scott

Quoting Robin Bowes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Robin Bowes wrote:
Hi,

I have two GenericAgents defined.

Neither of them were scheduled to run.

I then scheduled one of them to run every 20 minutes, and found that *both* agents run every twenty minutes.

Anyone else see this? Is it a bug? (running 2.3.0rc1)

Let's call these jobs #1 and #2.

I've since added another job, cunningly called #3, and made job #2 invalid. I'm now seeing jobs #1 and #3 run at the same time, even though only job #1 is scheduled.

Seems like a definite bug to me. Can anyone confirm this?

R.