Robin Bowes wrote:

Steven Carr wrote:
This is default behaviour as far as I know it, we have a single cron entry...
*/20 * * * * $HOME/bin/GenericAgent.pl >> /dev/null
This runs *all* the GenericAgent jobs defined in Kernel/Config/ GenericAgent.pm - it is up to you to include in the GenericAgent jobs methods to filter on. e.g. in our job that delete's spam we have a condition set "TicketCreateTimeOlderMinutes => 10080" so that only tickets older than 7 days will be acted upon.

That's not good. Each job should be scheduled separately. Especially since each job has a scheduler section which gives the impression that each job is independent.

Definite bug, IMHO.

Report bugs to http://bugs.otrs.org/ and they may get fixed.

Nils Breunese.