Hello all,

I'm trying to track down a problem with OTRS. It worked with no real issues before upgrading to 2.2.5. Currently www.otrs.org is down, so I'm not sure if I'm still current or not.

In short, the problem I'm seeing is that OTRS keeps putting it's own queue address in the cc: field when composing a reply to a ticket. If I manually remove that address, all is well, but if I (or another staffer) forgets, then it starts sending itself reminders and the like, which can even re-open a closed ticket.

I have OTRS fetching all queues from a single POP mailbox and sorting based on the "To:" line ("Postmaster Filters"). On the mailserver, I have [EMAIL PROTECTED] forworading to [EMAIL PROTECTED], which is the POP account OTRS checks. This worked previously... Any ideas how to fix this? I assume there must be some new setting that I missed, but after digging around for quite some time, I'm not seeing it.

Thanks,

Charles
___
Charles Sprickman