> I'm trying to track down a problem with OTRS.  It worked with
> no real issues before upgrading to 2.2.5.  Currently
> www.otrs.org is down, so I'm not sure if I'm still current or not.

No... 2.3.2 is the latest current release, afaik.

> In short, the problem I'm seeing is that OTRS keeps putting
> it's own queue address in the cc: field when composing a
> reply to a ticket.  If I manually remove that address, all is
> well, but if I (or another staffer) forgets, then it starts
> sending itself reminders and the like, which can even re-open
> a closed ticket.

Don't know the specifics but may help out a bit... As I have seen, otrs adds
"unknown" addresses to the CC field when it sees an address that is not
previously associated to the ticket or if it is referenced in the email.   I
?think? there is a control for this in the SysConfig.  I ?think? this is
under Frontend::Agent::Ticket::View<something> or somewhere near this.
Again, I am not sure on this, trying to go from memory.  I remember there is
something that mentions adding/not adding addresses.

Hope this helps... :-S
LQ