Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Anton Gubar'kov
Gesendet: Samstag, 29. November 2008 12:01
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] X-ORTS headers

Hello, Sam.

You can use the postmaster filter modules to do that. The attached example from
the docs
# Job Name: 2-Match
# (sort emails with From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and
Subject: **ORDER**
# into queue 'Order')
$Self->{'PostMaster::PreFilterModule'}->{'2-Match'} = {
Module => 'Kernel::System::PostMaster::Filter::Match',
Match => {
To => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>',
Subject => '**ORDER**',
},
Set => {
'X-OTRS-Queue' => 'Order',
},
};

moves a ticket to the queue Order when To  and Subject fields match. You need
to match Body field instead. I didn't use it myself and I didn't verify that
regular expressions are acceptable in matching.
~otrs/Kernel/System/PostMaster/Filter/Match.pm uses stantard perl match to
compare strings so most probably you can use perl regular expressions.
Prefilter declaration in the Config.pm is a kind of if-then construct. You need
as many of these filters as you need to recognize different keywords.

I have several queues too. However I use different email addresses to sort
emails from customers to different queues. I wrote a short essay how I did it.
You may find it useful.
https://support.gubarkov.ru/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&ItemID=1. I would
appreciate everybody's feedback on my otrs and postfix integration essay.

regards,
Anton.