  From: Anton Gubar'kov
  To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [otrs] OTRS/CTI integration

  Hello, Gabrielle.

  Could you describe an integrated process briefly?

  Regards, Anton.

  2008/12/17 Gabriele D'Andrea <gabriele.dand...@ecohmedia.com>

    Hello everybody,
    I'm interested in the integration of OTRS with a PBX via CTI/TAPI, but I
    still cannot find any documentation about it. Can anyone give some hints
    about it?
    --
    Gabriele D'Andrea
    Tel. +39 085 9431161 . Fax +39 085 9431162 . gabriele.dand...@ecohmedia.com
    .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
    ECOH MEDIA S.r.l.
    Via Milano 32, 21019 Somma Lombardo (VA) . Via F. Fellini 2, 65010 Spoltore
(PE)  . Italy . www.ecohmedia.com
    .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
    Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono
riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo
    eseguita. Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è
destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandocene
    gentilmente comunicazione.
    The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please
    notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in
    any medium.