A new phone ticket with just customer data is not intersting, is it? I
suspect you want a new ticket window opened on the Agent's PC and the
customer data is filled automatically using the CallerID as the customer
lookup key. The agent is then ready to type in the ticket description
immediately.
I believe you need to make CTI integration with the browser, not the OTRS
back-end then. When I solved the same problem for HP Openview ServiceDesk at
my previous job, we had to intergate with the HP OV SD user interface.

I hope this gives you a right vector to search.

Regards,
Anton.