Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Sajit
Kalidas
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008 09:50
An: otrs@otrs.org
Betreff: [otrs] agent notification

Hi,

How do I setup so that the agents get notified by email when a new ticket is
logged?   I have got the customer notification ok.  I have a queue and a group
assigned to the queue.  Ideally, I would like to have one person in the group
(team leader) notified and then he can assess the ticket and assign it to the
appropriate agent.
If there is no way to specify one agent to be notified, then I could create a
team leader group and an agent group and assign the team leader group to the
queue.  However, I still need to get the auto-notification working.
Please assist.

Many thanks
Sajit