Hi,

I´m trying to configure in the admin account the Postmaster Mail account,
some how i can only select pop3, pop3S and imap.
How can i activate imapS ? as claimed working on the features page?

reason why i need is following;
we are using exchange 2003, when i configure a private mailbox
with settings ; recieve.mailhost.com , user: aaaabbbb and pass: pass
it fetches mail to the selected queue.

How ever we have public folders,
with settings: recieve.mailhost.com , user: aaaa bbbb and pass: pass
notice the space in the username.
When fetching this public mailfolder i allways get authentication failure.
(user and pass is correctly filled in)
i´m guessing it is or because of imapS or something with the space in the
username.
but using %20 to fill the space does not make a difference...

can anyone help?

thanks!