Hi LQ,

thanks for your response,
i will subscribe indeed on a exchange forum. Do you have any link to a good
one?
so far i have tried with % %10 %13 %20 %80 . and + on your advice,
but no luck :(

You are right about the alias name, but when filling in this as username it
fails to .

I am a bit guessing that my issue is about imapS, but i can not find any
info on how to activate this.
Any hints about this?

thanks!