hi,
i have found a solution to fetch the public mail folder,
type : imap, username : DOMAIN/NTUSERNAME/MAILBOXALIAS

!but! it seems that otrs does not accept a space in the ntusername.
i guess it is a bug or needs to be filled with something,
but it does not stands in the manual, is there anyone who can tell me where
to find info about this?
do i look in otrs or is it more a perl module problem?

thanks