Hello OTRS,

Any takers on what may cause this problem?

Any help gratefully accepted...

Many thanks,
Michael

Michael Abboud wrote:
Greetings to the list from Sydney, Australia,

This is my first post, so please be patient!

I'm running OTRS v2.3.3 on Linuxx Centos v5.2

I do not get notifications when I move tickets from the Raw queue to my own MA queue. Other notifications work fine, such as New Ticket in Raw, Ticket Followup notifies etc. So I'm confident SMTP / mail settings are in order.

In the OTRS System Log, I see the following messages:

Mon Apr 20 20:09:23 2009 notice OTRS-CGI-10 Can't find notification for Agent::Move and el, try it again with en! Mon Apr 20 20:09:17 2009 notice OTRS-CGI-10 Can't find notification for Agent::ResponsibleUpdate and el, try it again with en! Mon Apr 20 19:56:55 2009 notice OTRS-CGI-10 Can't find notification for Agent::Move and el, try it again with en!

...and

Sat Apr 4 19:21:41 2009 notice OTRS-CGI-10 Can't find notification for Agent::Move and el, try it again with en! Sat Apr 4 19:20:45 2009 notice OTRS-CGI-10 Can't find notification for Agent::Move and el, try it again with en!

I have customised the notification messages for the en::Agent::Move and el::Agent::Move locales (not sure why I did it for the el locale, but anyway). I get no notifies.

Is there somewhere else I need to check?

Many thanks,
Michael