Hello Sydney, greetings back from the Netherlands, Europe, where
patience is a virtue.

But please first explain why you are using .el at all?
I guess you have chosen greek as your preferred language?

Just in case: have you restart everything (apache) after change?

Kind regards,

Frans Stekelenburg
NetDialog Service Center

+31 30 789 3636