Thank you for the hint but If I do it I get a new error

C:\Program Files\OTRS\StrawberryPerl\perl\bin>ppm
Failed to load PPM_DAT file
Can't use an undefined value as a SCALAR reference at C:/Program
Files/OTRS/StrawberryPerl/perl/site/lib/PPM.pm line 1672, <DATA> line 41.
 <http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2009-June/026787.html>
Furthermore there is a proxy to set with username and password; it works
properly with Internet Explorer.