Alan,  Notifications from the admin interface is where agent and
customer notification email are listed.  Select your language and Owner
and make the wording as you wish and submit.  There are other valuable
notifications in that same section.  The Queue to which an Agent is a
member must be highlighted in their Preferences on the right, as well as
New Ticket notification=Yes in the middle.  If you wish the Agent be
notified when a ticket is Moved to their queue, the Move notification at
the bottom center must also be Yes.  Click Update underneath each
selection as you make the changes.

Best regards,

Jim
ITIL Process Manager
NCDOR
919-715-4932
james.b...@dornc.com

>>> Alan McKay <alan.mc...@gmail.com> 7/28/2009 1:03 PM >>>
Hey folks,

I was just about to send out an email to my internal customers
announcing our new system, when it struck me that it does not send an
email to a person when a ticket gets assigned to them.

I'd like that very much.

Googling does not turn up much of anything for me.

Can someone help?

thanks,
-Alan