From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Martin
Edenhofer
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:53 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] upgrade problems with 2.4.1

Hi Andrew,

thanks I got it. In your Kernel/Config.pm is the following:

[...]
     $Self->{'Ticket::ViewableLocks'} = ['unlock', 'tmp_lock'];
[...]

Do you know why you added this? This is the problem.

If you would remove it or "reset" it it will work again.

Default is:
[...]
$Self->{'Ticket::ViewableLocks'} =  [
   "'unlock'",