Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:44:20 +0200
From: mich...@beefreeit.nl
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Email configuration issues with OTRS

Well, it depends on the mail server you use.
Usually, the username is the part before the @ sign in the mail, or the full
mail address.
The Hostname is usually something like mail.wincor-nixdorf.com - refer to your
mail server administrator if you're not sure.

Kind regards,--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant
+31 6 - 457 42 418