Yes, it does this but you have to assign a mail address to queue, so you should
have 5 queues

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Rodrigo Correa <rod_l...@hotmail.com>
Inviato: lunedì 31 agosto 2009 15:18
A: OTRS <otrs@otrs.org>
Oggetto: [otrs] Sending messages using 5 accounts via SMTP

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to use SMTP to send / reply messages using multiple
accounts.
My OTRS (2.3.3) uses 5 accounts (emial) to get tickets, I need to answer these
tickets the message is sent using the same account.

Version 2.4.3 of OTRS has this feature?

Thank you,

Com o Novo Internet Explorer 8 suas abas se organizam por cor. Baixe agora, é
grátis!