From: marco.vann...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:33:30 +0200
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] R: Sending messages using 5 accounts via SMTP

Hi,

those fields are specific to a smtp with auth required in sending mail through.
Sendmail could be used if you are running a *nix machine and you can leave
empty but sometimes, local MTA, are not able to forward mail because of
antispam rules around the world (reverse mapping, hostname and so on).

MV