Hi I want to install OTRS 2.2.5 on a Windows XP test machine as that is the
version we have on the live server.

The automatic installer on the following page

http://www.otrs.org/download/

is only for the latest version.

Is there an automatic installer I can find for installing 2.2 on Windows?

Rory was kind enough to point out the following page with downloads of earlier
versions

ftp://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/

but downloading 2.2.5 from here would require a manual install on Windows.

I can't seem to find instructions to manually install version 2.2 on Windows.

I have, however, found instructions to manually install version 1.3 on Windows
on the following page.

http://doc.otrs.org/1.3/en/html/install-win32.html

Is there a page with similar instructions for version 2.2 or will the
instructions for 1.3 be able to do the job for me?

Thanks for your help

Lev