Hi Martin,

Am 27.09.2009 um 13:53 schrieb Martin Edenhofer:

Hi Frank,

to check if perl environment is working well use:

shell> perl -cw /serv/opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/installer.pl

It does.

The result is "bin/cgi-bin/installer.pl syntax OK" it seems that it's
something (e. g. file permission related to the user/web server user
which is executing installer.pl.

If not, then the error message will give your more detail about your
problem. :)

The actual problem was that I used apache2-httpd.include.conf in my httpd.conf. I then changed to apache2-httpd-new.include.conf. And the problem was gone. Why? I actually really seriously don't know. And I don't have the time to clearify currently.

Anyway: OTRS works. Customization in the works now.

Thanks for replying.

Cheers!

Frank

On 25.09.2009, at 16:44, Frank Goenninger - Consequor Consulting AG