Hello OTRS Friends,

I´ve run on a problem where I don´t really know how to fix it. First off
all the system specs:
- XEN VM -> CentOS 5.4 Final
- OTRS 2.4.5 (with Bug fixes)
- Apache 2
- Mod Perl
- IE 8 (showing the dead icons)
- FireFox & Opera & Safari (don´t show the dead icons)

(See attached file: NavBar.jpg)

You can open the attached *.jpg and take a look and you´ll see that there
are two dead icons without any meaning. The link is set to be
http://hostmaster/index.pl and now pic is shown. Now I would like to get
rid of these Icons but I didn´t find any possibility to get rid of same.
Has anybody an idea how to get rid of these two icons?
I´ve already taken a look in SysConfig->Framework but I have to admit, I
didn´t find a single clue where these icons could be enabled.

I appreciate every post to get rid of the icons.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Markus Moj
IT Infrastructure & Services

TimoCom Soft- und Hardware GmbH
In der Steele 2
D-40599 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 211 88 26 80 14
Fax: +49 211 88 26 70 14
eMail: m...@timocom.com
www.TimoCom.com
Geschäftsführer: Jens Thiermann, Gunther Matzaitis
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 34489