Well, that´s te problem. I can open OTRS form any PC in out company with my
user account and I allways get to see the two broken images. Due to the
fact that Internet Explorer is our standard browser for the Software we
deploy every thing is tested on it. When I right click an see the
"properties" the Images is Linked to
"http://hostname/otrs-web/images/Standard/";.

I already deleted the cache several times, nothing happen to the broken
images, still remain on the same spot.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Markus Moj
IT Infrastructure & Services

TimoCom Soft- und Hardware GmbH
In der Steele 2
D-40599 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 211 88 26 80 14
Fax: +49 211 88 26 70 14
eMail: m...@timocom.com
www.TimoCom.com
Geschäftsführer: Jens Thiermann, Gunther Matzaitis
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 34489