Thanks for your interest Michiel,

The only reason why I chose pm file instead of AdminGenericAgent is
frecuency. AFAIK the web only permits tasks to be run as often as 10min
(even changing /opt/otrs/var/cron/generic_agent-database) but here we have a
2min task to be run so we chose pm file.

About the task involving ITSM fields, we already made it work! here it is:

    'mover tickets Criticos a  MDS Critico' => {
        # get all tickets with these properties
        SLA => 'Critico 30min',
        Services => ['Inc::Apl AVAYA::CMS::Cambios de
Skill','Inc::Claves::Avaya
IC','Inc::Claves::ININ','Inc::Claves::Red','Inc::Otras
Plataformas::SUIN','Req::Admin Usuarios/Grupos::Cambio de
Piloto','Req::Admin Usuarios/Grupos::Modificar Grupo::Mensaje Disuasivo'],
        # new ticket properties
        New => {
            Queue => 'Mesa de Servicios::Mesa de Servicios Critico',
        },
    },

My mistakes were first to get only service or only SLA but not both and then
I wrote Service instead of Services but after several tests it worked!

Thanks again for your help!

Greetings,

Leonardo Certuche
301 284 6250