From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Evan
Stern
Sent: zaterdag 28 november 2009 20:25
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Install Question: Setting up OTRS on a remote server

Thanks Niels!

I'm actually on a Plesk system so that should work for me as well.  It's what I
expected.  Ok then, I'll need to have the administrator execute the
SetPermissions.sh script for me since he has already installed the Perl modules.

Thanks again.

--Evan
On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Niels van Adrichem