From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Alexander Halle
Sent: Thursday, 3 December 2009 4:56 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] filtering spam

Mercator GmbH wrote :
[...]
> When I put just question marks in it, I think these are placeholders
> for other letters. Or not?
>
> Nobody could explain me how to do this with the generic agent...
[...]

Hello Marc,

I don't think that you can solve the problem within OTRS, but with a
shell script. To call it use the corresponding option in the
GenericAgent or let it process your emails and set an email flag to
filter the mails with the PostMaster Filter.

In the shell script you could use grep to search for multiple series of
question marks which should differentiate your spam mails from user
mails with normal usage of question marks.

Regards

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH,
Bergstr. 7 - 9, 42105 Wuppertal,