Hello,

I have the unlock timeout defined but what exactly should the generic agent
do?

I also have another question in regards to unlock: Sometimes an agent may be
expecting some information from a 3rd party and isn't able to reply before
the unlock timeout reaches. How can i stop the timeout on these cases?

Thanks.