From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Nils Leideck - ITSM
Sent: Saturday, 30 January 2010 11:51 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] ticket creation using API

Hi,

On 30.01.2010, at 12:50, ravi shanker wrote:

i have tried rpc-example.pl <http://rpc-example.pl/>  and its creating
cases,but im looking for is similar thing in classic asp,is this
supported and if yes please provide an example.

I am afraid not yet  :-(

Nils Leideck

--
Nils Leideck
Senior Consultant

nils.leid...@leidex.net
nils.leid...@otrs.com

http://webint.cryptonode.de <http://webint.cryptonode.de>  / a Fractal
project

CU @ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover, Germany <http://www.cebit.de>  and get to
know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37 in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010!